Dato’ Mohamed Rafique Merican Mohd Wahiduddin Merican
Group Chief Executive Officer, Islamic Banking
Dato’ Mohamed Rafique Merican was appointed as a Group Chief Executive Officer, Islamic Banking on 1 July 2016.
- Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), UK
- Chartered Accountant, Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA)
- Advanced Management Program, Harvard Business School
Relevant Working Experience:
More than 30 years of corporate sector experience, with nine years spent as the CFO of several Malaysian listed corporates, including Maybank Group.
Present directorship(s) in Maybank Group, Other Public Companies and Listed Entities:
- Etiqa General Takaful Berhad
- Maybank Islamic Asset Management Sdn Bhd