Request For Information (RFI) For Data Center Design & Migration For Maybank Group
The Maybank Group has an extensive network of 2,400 offices in 20 countries around the world with over 47,000 employees serving more than 22 million customers. Maybank is now seeking for an established partner to design and migrate its primary and secondary data centers. This exercise will cover overall IT equipment but is not limited to network & security components, storage, mid-range machines and servers. This exercise should enable the Bank to minimize operational risks, address future growth & demand (scalability) and optimize costs. The strategy adoption and method should leverage on industry best practices and support the Group’s dynamic business growth.
- Interested parties should submit their requests for the RFI via email to strategicprocurement_IT@maybank.com.my using their company email address. Requests from public domain emails will not be entertained.
- Interested parties are required to provide the following information within the email:
- Company Name:
- Company Registration Number :
- Company Address :
- Contact Person Details
- Contact Name :
- Phone Number :
- Email Address :
- The final date to request for participation for the RFI is at 3.30 pm (Malaysia time), Friday, 5th June 2015.
- The response to the RFI will be due at 3.30 pm (Malaysia time), Thursday, 11th June 2015 (“RFI submission deadline”).
- Maybank will only accept submissions of RFI proposals from parties which have formally requested for the RFI document from Maybank.